Free Web Counter My Life: I HATE COMPUTERS

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I HATE COMPUTERS

I've been sitting in front of this stupid computer for about 5 hours over the last 2 days trying to do something that should have taken me about 20 minutes to do. Nothing ever works as it's supposed to - with technology and me, that is. I am so frustrated. I am trying to print out a ton of pictures from our digital camera and it's jut not working. Have you ever seen that commercial with the little boy hanging in mid-air over a pool and he's talking to his mom about how he's been stuck in the digital camera for months? Well, that's about where I am. I have about 500 pictures that I have been sorting through and trying to print. My biggest fear is that something will happen and we will lose all of them and be without pictures of our kids childhood. So, after traveling to Lansing and trying to print the pictures off on JR's dads printer (with no luck, of course), I have secluded myself in our basement and am not leaving until it's done! I have plenty of time to dink around because I am having to reload the software for the printer - ARGH!!!

Hoping I won't be down here until Christmas trying to do this - if so, I think I will come out bald because I have pulled all of my hair out because of stress!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/