Free Web Counter My Life: What a day...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

What a day...

Well, I was supposed to start working at Il Baccio Cafe last night in Okemos, by the new playmaker's store. About 12:30pm I got a call from the store manager saying that after talking with the owner of the store, they realized that they didn't have money to hire someone new on and that they were going to have to close the shop at 4pm now instead of 8pm because things are going so slow. I hung up the phone and was a little perplexed. The kids and I happened to be with JR for lunch, and he was suprised also. It will be nice to be able to be with my family now at night instead of working. They really weren't paying a whole lot, so JR and I had actually weighed the pros and cons of me working this job. I would have been working from about 5pm-9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and only bringing home about $20 a night. Not really worth being away from my kids and hubby at night for that. So, anyways, kinda glad to be able to stay home, but still wondering why all that happened.

So, had to go to Meijer for some groceries, and it ended up being a 2 1/2 hour trip! Good Grief!! We stood in the check out line for almost 30 minutes. The kids were almost beside themselves!! Ethan ended up crawling under the cart and laying down for about 20 minutes on the wire shelf thing down there. So, I came home and unloaded the groceries then ended up getting another stupid migraine. This is my second one in less than a month. It totally sucks not having insurance right now because I can't get any medicine that will help me. It's really bad - the migraine medicine I have right now is 5 years old. I'm probably getting just as sick from taking that as I am from the dumb migraine. So, I spent the evening worshiping the porclaine thrown and it is now 2:45am and I am still getting sick. ARGH!!! I really need to sleep, but I just can't get comfortable, so I thought I would jump online and mess around for a bit and see if it would take my mind off of my misery. It is almost working. Ok, not really.

I hope I can get a little sleep and won't feel like crap tomorrow because I have to take Hailey to the Dr. She has had a problem the last month with one of her eyes becoming lazy. It's so sad to see your child have somthing wrong. JR had the same problem when he was young and ended up having surgery when he was 3. I hope they can do something soon because her eyes are quickly deteriorating. It's so strange how fast it has happened and gotten bad.

Well, I need to get some sleep and try to keep my stomach in one piece.

Nighty night

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Price said...

wow, sorry to hear about your job and headaches. Both, not fun. Thanks for all your work with together, Suz and I as so thankful that you and JR are here. We needed you guys.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Dan,
Thanks for the words of encouragement! You have no idea how happy we are to be here! I am so thankful we have found a place to call home and become involved. God is SOO GOOD!!!!!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/