Free Web Counter My Life

Friday, December 29, 2006

I finally got some pictures hung on our walls this week. It is starting to feel like home. I am waiting for the day when I don't have a list of things that I still need to do around the house. I am finding that I can't really relax with all this stuff that needs to be done. I feel like it's been consuming my life and I'm ready to enter the real world again...


So I re-arranged Hailey's room this week. I put pictures on her wall and then had her come in to see if she liked it. The First thing she did was walk over to the wall and re-arrange the pictures I had hung. She didn't like how they were. I felt like I no longer had a 5 year old, but rather a teenager. I guess I am glad that she has her own opinions, but I really didn't expect it so early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/