Free Web Counter My Life

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Life has continued to be crazy, as usual. Just as I think things will settle down I laugh at how wrong I was. Ethan and Hailey started school about a month ago. They seem to like it - I am a little concerned about how little they seem to be learning, though. Hopefully this will change as the year goes on! I am really enjoying the few hours a day that I have to myself. It's nice just to have some Tricia time. Not Tricia the mom, but Tricia, the 28 year old person. It's been so nice.

We are moving in the next 5 or 6 weeks too! The lady that owns the house we have been renting decided to put it up for sale, so we have to be out of here November 1st. We are actually going to buy a house! Our first house! Kinda hard to believe considering we have been married more than 9 years now! But until now, we've moved around too much to even think about buying a house. I am excited - it will be nice to move this time and know that we won't be moving 12 months down the road. In the 9 years we've been married, this will be our 10th move. Definitely ready for a longer stay in one place!!

A lot more things are changing in our lives in the next month or so, but more about that later (and no, I'm not pregnant :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

what else is changing in the next month or so. please tell me you aren't moving far away right now because i really couldn't handle that, i'm tearing up just thinking about it. hmm i trying to think of what else it could be....maybe i'll call yuo

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/