Free Web Counter My Life: Accidentally....

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Accidentally....

I had my first accident last night. Well, second if you could the time I slid on ice and ran off the road into a support wire. Katie Kozak and I were on our way to Gier park to play a little sand volleyball. We were on Larch and in the very left lane. There was a guy in the lane next to me and he decided that he was going turn left onto a side road and just plowed right through me. Thankfully everyone was completely fine. My car came away with very little damage. Just a scratch down the passenger side of my car, some cracked fiberglass, and the plastic cover over my wheel was torn off. The other guy's front end was demolished. I was able to drive away while I am not so sure he was able to drive his car. Katie and I had a good laugh about it and even made it for the last half of the volleyball game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Yes, our ice incident was an accident! I'll never forget that.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

yeah that was fun. i will never forget how i was just randomly balling my eyes after that forever. lol. i'm such a wimp!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/