Free Web Counter My Life: Mexico Missions Trip

Friday, May 19, 2006

Mexico Missions Trip

As most of you know, there is a group of about 50 of us going to Tijuana, Mexico in July with Amore Ministries. I am very excited and admittedly a little scared of going on this trip. I have never been on a missions trip outside of the US. I keep hearing horror stories about Tijuana and I wonder why I am taking my two small children there. I know it will be great and probably life-changing for all of us.

Anywho, we are having a big garage sale June 2nd and 3rd in the subdivision behind College heights. The subdivision is off of Dell Rd near College. We are also holding a silent auction to raise money for the trip. We actually have some really cool stuff up for auction - and IPod Shuffle, Memberships to the MAC, YMCA, and Court One, overnight stays at the Courtyard Marriot, Spa packages, Massages - all kinds of great stuff. To get more info about the garage sale and the silent auction, visit www.eriv.net/mexico or www.riv-silent-auction.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/