Free Web Counter My Life: Happy Birthday to Me

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

So Thursday was my 28th birthday. Yippee! I actually love birthdays - not sure how many more years I will be able to say this, so I am enjoying it while it lasts. This year JR planned a suprise party for me! It was really fun. We cleaned out the garage and had the party out there. We had our small group (14 ppl), JR's family, my sister and 3 of my neices, and the Price family. It was such a beautiful day on Thursday and a great evening, despite the occasional raindrops. Here are a few pics from the evening...


Wendy, Suzanne, Melissa and Hailey











JR and I











Very cute picture of Jaden











Suzanne and Melissa looking as cool as ever










The crazy thing is that Hailey actually took the last two pictures all by herself. Not bad, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

happy birthday, ya beautiful young lass!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa Kranzo said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tricia!

2:50 PM  
Blogger ShannaKay said...

Happy Birthday : )

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sure i look pregnant in the first pick. gotta work on holding that gut in.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/