Free Web Counter My Life: What a couple days....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What a couple days....

My migraine diet is going well - two weeks now and no migraines!! Yeah! Hopefully that trend will keep up. It's been interesting finding stuff that I can actually eat, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I was supposed to be in Chicago right now with Missie Potter and Lisa Ostrander for a Children's Ministry Conference at Willow Creek. Sunday afternoon I came down with some weird virus. I was running a high fever, bad cough, body aches, blah blah blah. I was so bummed not to be able to go to the conference. I was all excited about a girls week away from the kids and all the stuff around here. Matt Redman is one of my favorite worship artist and he was going to be there too. Oh well, I need to get over it and move on with life. There will be another conference another time.

As it turned out, an old ARMY buddy of JR's was going to be in Chicago this weekend for a wedding, and since JR hasn't seen him in about 10 years he decided to drive out to see him. Yup - JR and I were going to be in Chicago at the same time but for completely different reasons. Kinda funny. Anyways, he left last night and won't be back until Saturday night. So, I am here with the kids who are now getting the same sickness I had. Talk about good times...

Before Hailey got sick tonight, she got to do probably one of the funnest things she's ever done. JR's sister (Angie) is getting married this summer, and Hailey is a flower girl. Angie took Hailey out to try on flower girl dresses and to find a tiara for her hair. She must have tried on every dress in the bridal store that was her size. Here are a few pictures from today:




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that you could not be at the conference with us...we thought of you the whole time and missed your presence!! I hope you are feeling better, Lisa

7:41 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

that looks way too much like a wedding pic....what a cutie!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I like the top dress. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much today. I'll see you this weekend.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/