Free Web Counter My Life: Preggo? NO!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Preggo? NO!!

For any of you that have read JR's blog in the last week, I think there may be some confusion I need to clear up... I am NOT pregnant!! If you only read the first few paragraphs, you would think I was. However, the thing we were expecting was a computer. Not a child. A lot of people only read the first half and didn't read the last half. Some people actually left comments on his blog congratulating us. It just made me laugh. Just wanted to clear up any confusion - no babies in our future...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

you guys TOTALLY had that coming! see ya tomorrow!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

only in my dreams!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/