Free Web Counter My Life

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I got to go down and see my grandpa last night with my sister and her family. It was so sad to see him sitting there in bed, just watching the life slip away from him. The thing that struck me was how he looked exactly like my grandma right before she died. We all sat around his bedside for a while and cried and hugged and told funny stories about my wonderful grandpa. He never woke up while we were there. We were able to spend about 3 hours with him and my aunt and uncle last night. I got a phone call this morning that during the night he had passed away. Life sucks sometimes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you guys. I am glad you got to see him yesterday.

Cindy Agnew

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad we got to go too. I've had enough crying for the last few months, I serioulsy think my tear ducts are bone dry.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/