Free Web Counter My Life: Wonderful Night...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wonderful Night...

Yesterday was such a busy day - we had rehersal for the Christmas Program from 9:00am-3:00pm. It went really well - a little chaotic, but that's to be expected. Ethan went to his first sleepover last night with a friend at a hotel, and Hailey went to Wendy's house to make Christmas cookies. This meant I got to go home and take a nap after rehersal.

Wendy and Joel were wonderful and agreed to keep Hailey for a couple extra hours so JR and I could go out to dinner. It was nice just to relax and not have to cook.

When we got home, JR went to a friend's house to play poker and Hailey and I went upstairs and cuddled in my bed. I got to watch one of my favorite movies - "It's A Wonderful Life." I have loved this movie since I was a little girl. I also began knitting a new scarf. It was so relaxing after the crazy day I had had.

Then, for some reason I got this burst of energy around 11:00pm and decided to start cleaning the house. I cleaned the whole thing - scrubbing the bathroom even! It is very nice to have a clean house. I've been working so much lately that the house has been a little neglected.

We were supposed to have another practice today after church, but I got to cancel it because the kids did so well yesterday. That means I get to go home and take a wonderful Sunday afternoon nap and just relax at home and probably watch it snow some more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

you knitted a scarf? LOL!

yah, i'm making fun of you

6:06 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

If you still have that intenna, we just got a t.v. (w/o an intenna)just let me know.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I will give it to you next time I see ya (providing that I can find it in my garage)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/