Free Web Counter My Life: Hailey-isms...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hailey-isms...

I have been really lazy about blogging lately. There has been a lot going on. We are moving the end of October to a cute little house in Holt. We are really excited about this! One of the best parts is that it's right across the street from Dan and Suzanne. We own the end of the dead end street! I am excited because Ethan and Hailey will finally get their own bedrooms. Hailey has her colors all picked out - of course it's pink. We're still trying to figure out what to do with Ethan's. I am realizing that I might be going crazy with wanting to paint every room in our house. But, we've now been married 8 years and we've always rented which means I've never been able to have walls that are other than cream. Who knows, you might come over one day and I will have purple walls just because I can!

I was refinishing a dresser I got this weekend for Hailey's new room. I was spraying the paint remover on and Hailey kept asking if she could help. I told her how it would burn her skin and that it wouldn't be safe. A few minutes later she came back and saw how the stuff took the paint right off the dresser. She then looked up at me and said that she definitely doesn't want that stuff to get on her skin because she wouldn't be the same color. I had to laugh...

5 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Hello my distant aunt,
I didn't know you guys found a house. AWESOME!!! I have a room too right! That's okay, Hailey might share! Hopefully I see you this weekend. I love you guys and miss you.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

So cool! glad to hear you'll be in the neighborhood! Steve lives right up the street on Bowker. We'll have to start throwing neighborhood parties! Let us know if you need help moving.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

havefun with it!! It sounds like you are not afraid of color which makes it even more fun!!
If you need us to watch the kids let me know....the girls would love to have them over!! Lisa

9:40 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Enough already!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

lol. haha are u donating a kidney?

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/