Free Web Counter My Life: "Promotion"

Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Promotion"

My Aunt is no longer struggling here on earth. She passed away this morning. Hard to grasp - at least I know where she is and that someday I will see her again. Here is the exerpt from her blog that my Uncle wrote -



It is well with my soul

Gayle is no longer fighting. She is at rest.

It is with regret and sadness, but also relief and joy, that I report the loss of my dear wife this morning.

And I am so thankful that I can report to you-- she never ceased being Gayle.



When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll,
Whatever my lot, thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Tricia..I'm so sorry you lost your aunt. We're very thankful that she is at peace with Jesus. I pray that He will give you and your family His infinite peace and comfort. Love in Him...John and Karen

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/