Free Web Counter My Life: Test Results

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Test Results

So I got the results from my bloodwork and I don't have Lupus. This is a good thing. Bad thing is now the Dr. doesn't know why I am feeling the way I am. Guess I'll just adjust to being so tired all the time.

Kids Kamp is over now. The week went great and I had a blast. I can say that now - if you would have asked me on Monday morning I would have given you a different answer. It was so cool to see how excited the kids were every morning to come. I got to meet a lot of the volunteers which was nice. I know all these people's faces, and I recognize their names, but now I know what face goes with what name. It is a good thing.

I am currently having a "slumber party" with 5 of my neices. Some of us went out to dinner at the crepe shop and back to watch movies and eat popcorn. It is a fun time. Don't know how long I am going to last considering I was ready for bed at 8:30! :)

To top it all off, I got sick last night. Scratchy throat, yucky nose and just feeling achy all over. Guess that's what I get for the little bit of sleep I have gotten the last 2 weeks.

Well, off to try and drug myself up so I can last a couple more hours with the girls.

Nighty Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

sounds like you have exactly what I had and Joel now has. I'm sorry I infected you on Sunday!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/