Free Web Counter My Life: Spa Day

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Spa Day

Today Wendy and I got together for lunch like we always do on Wednesdays. We went to Celebration Cinema first and won some "Star Wars" tickets for our hubbies and then came home to eat lunch. While I was fixing lunch, Wendy got roped into playing beauty shop with Hailey. She painted Wendy's nails 2 or 3 times and combed her hair over and over. Hailey was done doing her hair and looked at Wendy's bangs and said, "you need a haircut." Wendy agreed that it was time for a haircut and without hesitation Hailey immediately says "ok" and begins to run upstairs to get some scissors. It took us a second or two until we realized what she thought we meant. That could have been really, really bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I'm glad I avoided the haircut! But the nails aren't too bad.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/