Free Web Counter My Life: Bugs Anyone?

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bugs Anyone?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, are you grossed out yet? Imagine my delight when I find this "little" fellow crawling around our basement this morning! Well, Ethan actually found it and came upstairs screaming. Apparently they thought it was a piece of fuzz and decided to touch it. Yum! The best part is this is the 5th one of these we have found in the last 10days. UGH! I looked it up on the internet and found something that looked similar, but not exactly. It says they can bite. Great!

Anyone want to come over to our house ever, ever again? Didn't think so...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a common house centi

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that - it is a common house centipede

10:51 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

It's still gross!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

Oh my gosh...we had one of those in our discrete math class. It was crawling on the floor and we decided we needed a class pet. We put it in a container. We gave it food and water. It ended up lasting until the last day of school. We finally had to burry it after three months. Awesome, Huh!?!?!?!?!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Ok, that doesn't make me feel any better! Knowing that these things live a long time! I am wondering how many more are crawling around my house!!! UGH!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I agree with Emily, the bugs have to go, they are too gross!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/