Free Web Counter My Life: Shoot !

Monday, March 14, 2005

Shoot !

So we have lived in our townhome for about 4 months now and have been completely happy! We love our home. However, today some folks moved in next door and all I hear is thump...thump...thump from their music. ARGH!! It's really annoying!

I was surfing through some blogs yesterday and saw one that was all about how this gal hated her flatmate and everyday she posted a new entry as to what the roomate did to make her upset. I just might have to start one of these myself. The kids are at my sister's house tonight and all I wanted was to have some peace and quiet. Oh well...

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

It can't be any worse than your apartment in Lansing. Talk about SCARY!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Howard said...

Most of those townhouse communities have a set of rules that forbid irritating neighborly noises..Check and see; you may have some help there...

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but here's my suggestion...:)

Call up the local Priest. Inform him you have a house that is possesed. Inform him you've heard sounds coming from the building itself.

And let the Lord do the rest.

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/