Free Web Counter My Life: Pretty Scary

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pretty Scary

Everynight when I tuck Ethan in bed we always play a game when we say "I love you more than..." and we fill in the blank. Well, Friday night when I tucked him in he says "Mom, I love you more than the whole damn world." Uhh....

I looked at him and asked him what he said. He told me again completely straight faced. He could obviously tell that I was trying not to laugh. He then told me that Donkey from "Shrek" says that. I promptly informed him that while Donkey may say it, he isn't allowed to.

Oh my goodness - I laughed so hard after I went downstairs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

HAHA! Well at least he didn't try that one when he was talking to Mimi! ;) ...that woulda been BAD!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/