Free Web Counter My Life: Money Money Money

Friday, January 28, 2005

Money Money Money

I love days like today. I was looking at the Kohl's ad and realized that they were having their 80% clearance binge. I took Hailey and we spent 2 hours there (sad, I know). We got so busy we were late picking Ethan up from school. Oops!! So, the deals were so good, we decided to head back into Okemos after we picked Ethan up. After refueling with lunch, we headed to the mall this time. Old Navy and The Children's Place were also having amazing clearance. Here are my totals (quite an accomplishment, I think!!)


Full Price of 4 bags of clothes: $681.00

Money I actually spent on 4 full bags of clothes: $134.00

Money I saved shopping today: $547.00

The look on JR's face when I told him how much I saved: Priceless


We ended up shopping for almost 5 hours today! The kids were really good sports about it. It takes a long time to look through that much clearance, but it was obviously worth it! The kids are now outfitted for next fall :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/