Free Web Counter My Life: Secret Shopper

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Secret Shopper

So, I got to do something kinda fun today. During the past few months I have been trying to find a part time job just to help us get along. After some playing around online, I found this secret shopper thing. Thought it sounded like fun, so I signed up. Best part was it was FREE!! :) After about a month, I got an e-mail from them asking if I wanted to be a secret shopper at SuperCuts. Now, I was a little scared because I have gotten 2 horrible haircuts at this chain in the past. But... I thought, what the hey. I will just get a trim. So, I had to go all the way to Charlotte for this silly haircut. So, I get there (with both kids mind you), and go into Walmart where the salon was. I should qualify the child thing - JR was still working which is why I had to take the kids with me :) Anyways... trying to keep Hailey occupied while I was getting a haircut was definitely a challenge. Long story short - I actually got a pretty nice cut. Just kinda something fun to do. Go on a road trip with the kids and get a free haircut. Wow, is my life really this boring? Holy crap.


2 Comments:

Blogger Noel Heikkinen said...

Dude, hook me up. I want to be a secret shopper.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Wow, thanks babe. Glad to hear you like my haircut. At least I have hair...

hehehe

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/