Free Web Counter My Life: ZZZzzzzzz...

Friday, January 21, 2005

ZZZzzzzzz...

Well, I think I jinxed myself yesterday - I told someone that we had ecsaped the flu this season. I am beginning to think that I was wrong. Hailey came into our bedroom at 2:30 this morning saying she felt like she was going to throw up. Great... just what a parent wants to hear at that time of the night (or any time for that matter). Ethan has been running a fever the last 3 days and hasn't gone to school. So, it is now 4:15 am and Ethan and Hailey are both sitting up with me in our living room watching the Scooby Doo movie for the 2nd time tonight. Don't you wish you were here so you could watch it too!! LOL! This is such a cheezy movie but for some reason the kids love it. We rented it from the library last week and no lie we have watched that dumb movie about 15 times. Once was plenty for me.
So it's been an interesting couple days. Lots of weird stuff going on to say the least. Most of it was good in the end - learning from what happened. I also learned that I didn't get the nursery job at church. Kinda bummed, but I am totally ok with it. It will be nice not to have to be at church all 3 services on Sunday - just makes for a long day for the kiddos. So, I will have more time to work on "Together" stuff which is fine with me. :)
Well, I am really hoping the kids will get tired soon so I can go back to sleep. Probably not going to happen, but a girl can dream....

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Sorry to hear the kiddos are sick. Hope you and JR manage to avoid it! Wendy and I had fun last night talking with you guys, it was good to hear some of your story.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Hey Joel

We had a really good time last night too. Luckily Hailey never got sick and they are both fine today. So, don't worry about getting sick from the kiddos or anything :) Good luck painting this weekend - how you don't go crazy with all the purple :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/