Free Web Counter My Life: No Pictures

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

No Pictures

I can't post pictures. I am so frustrated. No matter how much I tell the program that I love it or try and sweet talk it it just won't let me post. Whenever I open the program it "gives me the finger" as JR says. It totally works fine for JR, but when I log in, it completely shuts down. Does anyone know of another program tha posts pictures on a blog other than HELLO? This was one of the reasons I wanted a blog so I could put up funny pics of the kids and embarass them years down the road.

So Ethan is finally feeling better - actually gets to go back to school tomorrow. He has been home since last Wednesday with a fever and headache. Now Hailey has it. Just praying that JR and I don't get it. Mostly JR because that would not be good if he can't work.

Sorry for the lame post - just wanted to post something. Hopefully life will be more exciting tomorrow - in a good way. Don't want "excitement" like Hailey puking all over me all night or anything like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/