Free Web Counter My Life: Keeping it in the family...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Keeping it in the family...

So this morning the kids got up and ate breakfast while I was getting ready. Ethan is on spring break this week, so we had a relaxed morning... kinda nice! When I came down the stairs, I see Ethan and Hailey sitting at the dining room table. They both have 4 stacks of different colored poker chips by them and are each holding two cards. THEY WERE PLAYING POKER!!! I laughed so hard, trying not to let them see me. They just sat there comparing their cards and placing a chip or two to bet.

Oh man, the therapy bill is going to be big when they get older...

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That is so hilarious! Your kids are way too cute!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have to agree picture in my head is more than a thousand words. Funny stuff.

6:52 AM  
Blogger M said...

Wow. I will never end up in your boat.

M.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,
Sounds good to me, can I do the same?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/