Free Web Counter My Life

Monday, April 18, 2005

Well, sorry about the two last posts - didn't mean to gross anyone out. I told you guys you were in for it since I was stuck at home! :)

The verdict is in - JR's car is officially dead. JR's sister's boyfriend came this weekend and took a look at it and couldn't figure out what was wrong with the dumb thing. This guy can fix pretty much anything, so when he said he didn't know - we decided that was it. We don't want to go and spend $100 just to have someone tell us what's wrong with it because we really don't want to put more money into that car. Already put too much into it as it is. So, now the wonderful process of looking for a used car begins. yippee....

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I'm having faith that God is going to answer my prayer and will send an awesome vehicle your way!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/