Free Web Counter My Life: Very Cute!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Very Cute!

Ok, so after MANY conversations with numerous people, we have come to the conclusion that this picture is fake. Ok dad, you were right :) Still makes for a cute picture though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So after my last gross post I thought I would post something cute. Thanks to my mother-in-law for this picture - she sent me an e-mail with neat pictures like this. I have no idea who the woman is, but this is really cool. It's funny because Regina and I were just talking on Wednesday about how she had a dream that she could see her baby's foot through her stomach and make out every single toe. I guess it's actually possible!!


Ok, so I've had "some people" tell me they don't think this picture is for real. How in the world would it be fake? Must be a Hollywood Make-up artist or something. What do you think??

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

It seems fake to me, unless that woman has absolutely ZERO abdominal muscles.

And personally, I think it's about as gross as the centipede. Looks like an alien is busting out of there.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/