Free Web Counter My Life: Cookin' Fun

Monday, May 16, 2005

Cookin' Fun

So Hailey helpled me make some tortillas tonight for dinner. While I was cooking them, she started to make her own dinner. It includes spaghetti, brown sugar, flour, rice, and sugar. She was so proud of her "pie-cake" as she called it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Hailey then decided to add some red hots, sprinkles, poultry seasoning, and pretty much any spice that she found in my cubbord. It smelled a little rancid. She decided it looked very appetizing and decided to try it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That is too precious!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Tell Hailey she owes me a dinner sometime!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Holy crap, that's funny.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/