Free Web Counter My Life: See Ya!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

See Ya!

So I am off to Detroit with hubby and kids, my parents, my sister and her family and my brother and his family. We are going to go chill out and do some shopping tonight and then to Greenfield Village on Friday. Should be a fun trip. I will post some pictures when I get back.

After Kids Kamp is over next week, I promise I will start posting more. I accepted a part time position with the Children's Ministry at church. I am very excited about that! I have a feeling that it will be taking a lot of my time while I learn the ropes for the next few weeks.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

So I'm assuming this means JR isn't coming over tonight like he had planned...

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/