Free Web Counter My Life: Random Nothingness

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Nothingness

Nothing much to say lately. I've been really busy getting registration stuff ready for Kids Kamp. I forgot how much I love doing administrative stuff. I have been having so much fun. Kinda feel like a dork...

In the last week I've seen Star Wars with Joel, Wendy and JR. Really good movie. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but being married to JR, that was part of my vows. The next night, Wendy and I went to The Comedy Zone because JR won free tickets. Well, about 45 minutes into it Wendy and I had to leave. It was so bad. I felt really bad because this was Wendy's first time to a comedy club. I have been two times before and it was hilarious. I sat there listening to the comics and was wondering what Wendy was thinking. I must have apologized 20 times about how it normally wasn't that X-rated. At least we got a good laugh about it.

My sister-in-law and 3 neices fly in to Lansing today from Ukraine. My brother and his family are missionaries over there. They are going to be home all summer. I am pretty excited! It's been about 2 years since I've seen them. My brother and another of my nieces flew in a couple weeks ago. I can't believe how much my neice had changed. I am excited to see the rest of the family.

Sorry this is a pretty boring post. I will try and be more exciting next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It wasn't that boring, I laughed out loud when you said that it was part of your vows to be a Star Wars fan.

5 years ago I would have said that Star Wars was some Star Trek rip off.

Needless to say, I am an official Star Wars fan now....

11:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Isn't it amazing the things you get roped into after being married... StarWars, Football,Poker....

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/