Free Web Counter My Life: 50th Anniversary Party

Saturday, July 30, 2005

50th Anniversary Party

My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary this April. On Monday night, we had a little party for them at Hershey's Restaurant. Very expensive food, but the night went really well. We had a mini wedding cake for them to feed to each other, a book of pictures and memories from friends and family around the country, and a slide show that my uncle put together for them. Here are my folks...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After dinner, we went to the Children's Garden at MSU. It had been a long time since I had been there - totally forgot what a beautiful place that was. Here are some pictures from there:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Cute picture of you guys!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/