Free Web Counter My Life: Quiet...

Monday, October 17, 2005

Quiet...

Ethan and Hailey are staying with JR's sister and her husband in Grand Rapids for the week. Holy cow is it quiet at our house! I stood in the kitchen this morning and realized that we have 2 loud clocks in the house. I don't know as I have ever actually heard them tick before. I sat there and laughed.

I plan on getting a lot of packing done this week. We get the keys to the new house next Monday. I still can't believe we are moving. We go and see the house tonight so we can measure a couple things and figure out what kind of fridge can fit in the kitchen. The one bum thing about the house is that there are no closets in the master bedroom which is in the loft upstairs. Still trying to figure out how to handle that. Right now, JR and I both have big closets. Lot's of cleaning out to do, I guess.

One fun thing is our garage - it's huge - 720 sq. feet! Visions of big partied happening in there make me smile. Should be a fun place to have poker night too. We are looking to buy one of those big heaters that sound like a jet engine taking off to heat the thing.

Well, off to pack. Hopefully I will update a couple times this week since I have so much time on my hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/