Free Web Counter My Life: Stupid Headaches

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stupid Headaches

So I have had 2 migraines in the last 2 weeks - kinda unusual for me to have them that close together. Kinda frustrating, no, really frustrating. I am hoping and praying that they are all out of my system considering that we are moving next week. Bummer thing is that I got this new medicine to try and it doesn't seem to help all that much. I have two different medicines for the migraine itself and then this other medicine that they give chemo patients to keep them from getting sick. Well, they haven't worked. I still get a bad headache and end up in bed for hours and I still get sick. Go figure...

I just wish I knew what triggers them for me. I am allergic to caffeine and that will give me one within 5 minutes of drinking pop, but I haven't had any caffeine lately. I haven't even had a lot of chocolate lately. I had some oreos last night, but that's it. Just wish there was some sort of test that could tell me exactly what not to eat, do, etc. that could keep me from getting these....

Oh well, not much I can do I guess. I felt bad tonight because I was in the middle of cooking dinner for our small group and I got it. JR and Wendy had to finish getting dinner ready. Speaking of our small group - it has been going really well lately! We are now up to 4 couples :) For a long time it was just Joel and Wendy and us. We have a co-worker of Joel and his wife coming now, and Rachel and Ryan from church. Evy Sommerlot used to work in the same school district as Rachel, so she hooked us up. Seems like a great mix of people. I am really enjoying it!!

Well, I am off to try and get some sleep. Nice thing is the kiddos are still in GR so I can sleep in tomorrow morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Tricia...I'm so sorry you've been having migraines...they can be so disabling for awhile! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Karen (Joel's mom)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/