Free Web Counter My Life: My How Time Flies

Saturday, December 03, 2005

My How Time Flies

So I don't know if anyone still reads my blog anymore. I would think most of you have given up on me by now. The last month has been busy, to say the least. Here is a summary of November:

Finished unpacking the house
Started working on the Christmas Program for Church
My mom came up from Georgia - stayed with us for about a week
My grandma died, went down to Hillsdale for the funeral
Got to host Thanksgiving at our house - had 9 people
Got to see our friend's new baby boy!
Got to have my first MRI
Held auditions for the Christmas Program
Had an all-nighter at church for our 4th and 5th graders
Getting ready for our first program practice tomorrow at church
Getting ready for our young couples Christmas Party at our house and Dan and Suzanne's House

It seems like more has happened, but my brain is still sleep deprived from the all nighter at church last night. Even though things have been busy, it's been fun. I love our new house! Just finished painting our upstairs bedroom/loft thing a deep wine color - it's so fun painting the house!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. I don't think it was as long as JR's though. But, thankfully he has updated his blog also. Look at the the great reading you lucky people have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/