Free Web Counter My Life: uh....

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

uh....

My parents are staying with us for a while. We were sitting in the living room the other night watching tv. Someone on TV was talking about wedgies. My dad looks at us and asks, "what is a wedgie?" You have to understand that my dad is 70 years old and is an engineer. He knows everything about anything and can talk for hours on any subject. So, it was just really funny when he asked...

Yeah, ok, This is obviously one of those times when ya had to be there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

HAHAHA....he probably thought it was some scientific, crazy word. I'll have to ask him about that ;) Have him ask the kids about it. They know first hand

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/