Free Web Counter My Life: Movie Time...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Movie Time...

So, if any of you have heard me talk of my parents, you know they are very conservative. In fact, I didn't go to my first movie in a "real" theater until I was about 13. Anyways, my mom and I were flipping through the channels and we came across "Pretty Woman." Now I like this movie, but I knew my mother wouldn't approve. Wow was I wrong. She kept it on the channel and proceeded to tell me how she has watched this movie so many times she practically has it memorized.

It's amazing how people can suprise you in such unusual ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

are you for real? i've put off watching that movie for so long because i thoguht my mother would kill me! we definently need movie night. ....mimi really watches taht movie??? maybe we shuold pull out 40-year old virgin on christmas eve? maybe she has more suprises ;)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Oh my gosh - I think that movie might be a little much for her. But yeah, we should definitely have a movie night!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/