Free Web Counter My Life: Dreams

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dreams

I have a hard time understanding dreams. Sometimes they are so wonderful and you wake up all happy and such. Othertimes it's quite the opposite. Those have been the dreams I have been having lately. Dreams that when I wake up I wonder why I am dreaming about this. These are dreams I have had a couple times a year for the last 10 years or so. Dreams that I wish I wouldn't have. I have prayed about this for so long - praying that the memories associated with these dreams would just go away, but so far that hasn't worked. I feel like these dreams come around again when I am seeking after God the most. I feel like it's Satan messing with my head - trying to distract me from what I should be thinking about.

Argh...

5 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

What do you think about the dreams I have been having about you?!?!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

huh?

6:51 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Amanda had a dream that I had a girl and we named her Lea - Amanda then figured out that it was princess leah. There was another dream, but I can't remember that one. They were very funny though....

7:58 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

J.R. wanted to name their baby girl Lea after star wars princess Lea. Then the next dream was that we went bowling and J.R. worked there and when he called our name that our lane was ready he kept making jokes about us over the intercom.
Talk about random dreams!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

you guys are CRAZY!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/