Free Web Counter My Life: A little late-night game?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A little late-night game?

So last night we put the kids to bed just like any other night. For those of you who haven't been to our house, the kids sleep on the main floor on one side of our house and we sleep on the second floor on the other side of the house. We have a bathroom pretty much right under our bedroom. I was awaken at 3:30am by Hailey whispering "Ethan". I sleep very light, so it doesn't take much to wake me up. They were taking turns in the bathroom. I thought this was a little weird, but thought maybe it was just a coincidence that they both got up at the same time to go to the bathroom. I listened for a few minutes and decided that maybe I should go downstairs and just check on them. I walk downstairs and see that Hailey's light is on and Ethan is not in his bed. Well, this is what I saw when I went into Hailey's Room...










Apparently Ethan had woke up and decided that he couldn't go back to sleep. What else would an older brother do than go wake up his sister so they could play a rousing game of Monopoly at 3:30 in the morning! It took me a good 20 minutes to convince them that they really needed to go back to sleep. An hour later, Hailey was still awake. Kids... they make me laugh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oH MY GOODNESS THOSE SILLY KIDS!! I hope that they do not let Emmy in on those middle of the night Monopoly games...she would be all about that!! Too funny!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

haha starting those college habits just a little too young wouldn't ya think?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/