Free Web Counter My Life: Random-ness...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random-ness...

So my whole migraine diet thing has failed... miserably. I had a migraine Sunday afternoon and Wednesday night. Very frustrating considering how I eat like 6 things now and I still am getting them. The one positive thing is that the new medicine is working - I don't get sick anymore and I am usually ok after about 6 hours. Wendy was with me when I got the one Wednesday night. She was wonderful enough to put the kids to bed and then sit upstairs with me to keep me company while Joel finished playing poker. Thanks Wendy!! I am praying that I have all this figured out by Mexico - it will be interesting trying to eat what I am allowed to down there. Ugh!!

On another high note, my car started acting funny tonight. So funny that I had to have my brother-in-law tow my car home from his house in williamston. We have had our wonderful CRV for 4+ years and the only money we have had to put into it is tires, oil changes, and a battery. Not too shabby, eh? So I guess it's about time to start having to pay for some stuff.

I have to say the weather today was completely awesome. I am so afraid though that Michigan is going to rear it's ugly head again and that by next week we will be having snow. Oh well - I am going to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. It gives me a little bit of home that spring is (almost) here.

Alright, enough of my incomplete thoughts. Off to bed...

4 Comments:

Blogger ShannaKay said...

Thinking about you!

Trav and I spent the afternoon after I got out of work at the gardens on MSU campus. Yes, no flowers yet, but it was awesome walking around in the sunshine and just relaxing with my two favorite guys : )

6:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was glad that I could be there for you. I've got lots of experience of being there for someone who has migranes!! Let me know if you ever need anything else!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

We had fun with you guys on Sunday - I'm inclined to headaches myself (not usually migraines, but my mom is, so I wouldn't be surprised if I develop the same tendency) so I empathize with your pain. Praying God eases that for you quickly.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the six things you can eat? I already know you can't eat pizza. What else is there?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/