Free Web Counter My Life: What's New?

Friday, April 28, 2006

What's New?

Ethan has the flu bug that's going around. Poor kids always seems to get the puking flu while none of the rest of us get it. Yeah, now that I have said that we will all wake up tomorrow morning sick.
I am hoping that's not the case because I am supposed to go to the Women's Conference tomorrow at Riverview. I am really excited about it - a lot of my favorite people will be there and even speaking.

I went back to the migraine doc the other day because my "elimination diet" wasn't working - I was still getting migraines. She ended up putting me on medicine to prevent them, not just treat them. If it works, I will be very excited. There are some big things going on this summer and I was a little worried about the headaches interfering with them. JR's sister is getting married in June, Kids Kamp is in June, and we are going to be in Mexico for a week in July. Would be nice to not have to worry about getting so sick while all that is going on!


Sorry for the randomness of this post - just wanted to post something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

heyyyyy...i thought they were getting married in july!? you told me july 15

6:46 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Oops! She most definitely is getting married in July. Have no idea why I said June.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/