Free Web Counter My Life: Tans R Us

Monday, July 10, 2006

Tans R Us

I did something today that made me (and JR) laugh very hard. I won a spray-on-tan in our Mexico Silent Auction and I did it today. I totally felt like Ross in the Friends episode when he goes in to be sprayed. I get in this box and push the little button and wait and wait and wait for the thing to spray. Well, then I realized that I forgot to put my gloves on so my hands don't turn orange. I couldn't figure out what to do. Do I risk getting sprayed while I am leaving the box to go get my gloves? Will I miss one of the sprays when I am out getting the gloves? Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard. I felt like a big dork.

JR actually ended up coming in the room with me because you have to rub this spray stuff all over and then buff it into your skin. When I first talked with the guy at the salon he said that normally one of the workers comes in and helps you buff out places you can't reach. This made me a little nervous to say the least!! Luckily Jr's sister did it this morning and called me to tell me that I definitely wanted to bring JR with me to do this. Yeah - would have been a little awkard having some guy I don't even know buffing parts of me. Ugh!

It ended up turing out pretty good, I think. I am pretty dark, and I don't think it looks orange or anything like that. JR's sister is getting married this weekend and I didn't want to blind people with my white skin, so I thought I would try this. We'll see how it looks after it completely soaks in and after I can take a shower to wash the excess off. Just please don't come up and laugh at me if I look like an orange freak tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

You didn't look like an orange freak. Your feet were a little funny, but you looked awesome!!!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/