Free Web Counter My Life: Fridge For Sale

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fridge For Sale

Because of a stupid mistake when we moved into our rental house, we are now the proud owners of a fridge that we no longer need. Anyone in need of a 1 year old GEĀ® 18.2 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator?? Here is a picture of what it looks like




We paid about $400 for it at Home Depot last October. If you are interested, leave a comment and make an offer. We are planning on moving sometime in October, so it would be available then.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Why doens't the lady need it for the house? Crazy!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I might, will see after I buy a water heater. I would love a new one in place of the one in the garage. That thing is older than the hills! I am sure it is costing me a fortune to run.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you I would rather have the handles on the other side. :)

6:30 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Ha Ha, very funny....

:)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/