Free Web Counter My Life: Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

It's becoming humerous to me how sick we have all been lately. I say humorous because there's really no other response I can have. Since Thanksgiving, Ethan has had the stomach flu twice, JR's been sick twice, I've had the flu, Hailey has had the stomach flu twice, has had lice, and we just found out today that she has Strep, for the secone time in 6 weeks! We have not all been healthy for more than 10 days in a row! What in the world is going on?

So I am off to spray Lysol around my house, again. I think I should buy some stock in the company...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

enough already, u guys need to get better, i'm scared to walk in ur house! lol.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/