Free Web Counter My Life: I need Help!!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

I need Help!!!

I am posting this hoping someone out there has some advice...

I took a couple videos on my camera.  I downloaded them to iPhoto, but they saved as a .jpg file.  When I open iPhoto, the video plays fine.  But when I try to put the video onto youtube, it shows up as an invalid file.  Does anyone know how I can fix this??  It's two videos of Hailey's ballet recital that I want to send to family that weren't there!!!

Thanks :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Step one: buy a PC.

Step two: try process from the beginning.



Seriously though, I don't know anything about Macs, but shouldn't you download them to iMovie rather than iPhoto?

6:09 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

1. I tried to download it to iMovie, but it wouldn't download directly from my camera.

2. I tried to save it as a different file type, but it wouldn't let me.

Any other ideas?

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a program called Roxio and it has the ability to change the extention to allow it to play as something else do you have anything like that?
-angie

3:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle Bradford said...

I too am a MAC user. It's a beautiful day!

What system are you using? Usually my digital video recordings pop right into iphoto and imovie.

If that doesn't work, I simply duplicate the file and change the extension to my choice i.e. .jpg to .png. Also, there are a few programs called X11 and Gimp that offer MAC flexibility.

If you need help after this I will consult with the "Kid Counsel" at home and get back with you.

Have fun! Michelle

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/