Free Web Counter My Life: My Hands Are Cracked and Bleeding...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Hands Are Cracked and Bleeding...

from washing them literally about 40 times in the last 12 hours. Ethan started puking last night at 9:30 and puked 11 times before 1:30am. I started to get a little scared at how often he was throwing up. I thought for sure we would end up in the ER for him to get fluids, but somehow he pulled through and seems pretty good today. He's even eating crackers and really wants some mac and cheese for dinner, but i'm thinking that's not a good idea.

So I spent about 4 hours today spraying lysol over everything, then cleaning everything with Clorox wipes, then spraying everything again with lysol. I just don't want to get sick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/