Free Web Counter My Life: I don't live in the ghetto!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I don't live in the ghetto!

The past few months have been interesting around our house. There were 5 or so break-ins on our street, then some teenager decided to run away from the police and he thought our backyard would be a great place to run and hide. Thankfully we have some awesome neighbors who actually helped the police catch the teenager. Then tonight I'm alone with the kids and cop cars start going up and down our street with their bright lights on searching. Great... what's going on now? Seriously, we don't live in the hood or anything. I actually really like our neighborhood! I think a bid part of it is the apartment complex that is really close to us.

The last house we lived in had people shot around us and a murder just down 2 blocks. We thought moving into a family neighborhood would be a safe bet. I'm thinking that just might not be the case though.

On a cool note, I got a call from our next door neighbor this morning because she saw that our back door was open and had been for a little while. She was calling to make sure we're ok. How awesome is that! We are all looking out for each other. It's almost like we have our own neighborhood watch going on. Still scared though!!!

So, anyone want to come over to our house ever again? Didn't think so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/