Free Web Counter My Life: Cancer Pt. 2

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Cancer Pt. 2

Well, I talked with my dad tonight and it looks like he's not going to have the surgery after all. He wants to try a "homeopathic" type cure first. This makes me a little nervous. He is 73 years old. I would like to see him just have it taken out, but I'm just his kid. I can't make him change his mind. I guess he knows of some other people that have cured this type of cancer by eating cottage cheese and flax seed oil. I guess I can't say too much about it because I don't know much about it. But to me it doesn't sound like a dairy product and some oil can cure cancer. So, we'll wait and see. He said he'll try it for a month and then see what his bloodwork says. I guess one month can't hurt???

ARGH!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

so sorry to hear about your dad Tricia. we'll keep him in our thoughs and prayers. what kind of cancer is it? steve just had a basal cell carcinoma surgically removed from him forehead. is that what your dad has?

4:22 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

No, he has prostrate cancer.

That's why I think he should just have it removed and be done with it.

How is Steve now? Did they get all the cancer cells?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

i guess he's alright...the doctor just scooped a huge hunk out and called it good. he needs to go back in and have it checked out though. i do agree with you. as natural as i am, i think i'd do the surgical and drug route. i'll keep y'all in my prayers.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

yeah i just found out last night....that was fun on top of my already dreadful day. i balled my eyes out. hope to see you soon! love you

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/