Free Web Counter My Life: Help?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Help?

Ok, I know this might appear desperate, but I'm willing to take that chance. We are in the process of painting the siding on our house. JR is in Mexico until Saturday night and I have been working like crazy trying to suprise him and get it done before he gets home.

There are only two sides of the house that I cannot paint. The middle of our house is two stories, and the two sides of that are only one. We have to get up on the roof to paint two of the sides of the second story. I am incredible afraid of ladders and heights when on a ladder. I have somehow overcome the fear of the extension ladder and painted 2 of the sides of the second storie with the ladder. However, I draw the line at getting up on the roof to paint anything else. I figured that might not be a good idea to do, especially when I don't have any other adult around.

So, is there anyone out there that would be willing to come for a couple hours and help paint the siding? I can't offer you money, but I do promise that I will feed you well:)

Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/