Free Web Counter My Life: Don't ask us to watch your pet...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Don't ask us to watch your pet...

Since this week is spring break we've been watching Hailey's class pet - "Teddy" the hamster. We are also watching a friend's pet frog while they are on vacation. Well, on Tuesday the frog died and today we woke up to see that the Hamster had died. Seriously - what in the world is going on? We have killed two animals in one week and they aren't even ours! I feel horrible!

So, I guess the moral of the story is don't ask us to watch your pet if you want it alive when you come back...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is so sad! I'm sorry that happened... Oscar won't be saying long next time hope you understand
Love,
Angie :)

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird that I would read this today.
I am going away on vacation and one of my students is watching our dog...and some of my other students were just asking me during lunch what I would do if the dog was to die while he was watching it. I hope God isn't preparing me for anything!
I'm sorry this happened to you guys

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

HAHA....i'm laughing my butt off at you right now. remember how mad i was the one time you watched Boots. oh man, funny

7:06 AM  
Blogger MileHiMomma said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a friend's bird die on me while she went home to MI for Christmas. To make matters worse, this was one of my friends from vet tech school.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/