Free Web Counter My Life: I guess I should label my spices...

Monday, May 07, 2007

I guess I should label my spices...

So I bought this really cool spice rack from IKEA that I totally love. The spices all go in these little glass jars. There is no real way to label them. I never thought I would have a problem remember what they were, until tonight. I was making quesadillas. I had the chicken in the pan and I added what I thought was taco seasoning. I made three of them and JR and Ethan started eating while I finished making the rest. When JR said they tasted really salty, I realized that I kept adding seasoned salt instead of taco seasoning. Oops...

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

i once made snicker-doodle cookies with X tablespoons of baking soda instead of X teaspoons of baking soda... not so good.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

hahahahaha!!! i must get my cooking skills from ya

7:01 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I use a sharpie to write what is in each jar on the bottom of the jar. No one can see the names when they look at your spice rack, but you can pick them up and check what's in them!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/