Free Web Counter My Life: God is SO good!!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God is SO good!!!

The past few days have been so unbelievable. What a roller coaster of
emotions! So many people praying. So many prayers answered. This has
been such a difficult time, but such a time of growth. God is so
faithful!

We went for the post-op visit with the Dr. today. We left speechless. The Dr said everything looked really well. There was no sign on infection and very little inflammation from the surgery itself. JR could even see 20/40 out of his eye. The Dr. told JR he could resume activities when he felt ready. He even said JR could run, work out, drive, etc. He should even be able to return to work sooner that
originally anticipated. None of it makes sense. When we started this
"adventure" on Sunday, everything looked so bleak. The possability of
JR being able to see out of that eye didn't look promising. And now,
here we are. One day after surgery and the Dr. says that he should be ok.

God has been so faithful. There have been people praying all over for us. I
have no doubt that God has answered those prayers. He answered them in
a huge way. JR and I walked out of the dr's office today speechless.
It's just amazing. God is so faithful! Our biggest hope and prayer is
that we are able to share this story with people we know that don't
know Jesus. We are hoping this is tangible proof that God does exist
and that He saved JR's vision. We are giving Him all the glory for this miracle!

Even though this was a really scary time for us, I honestly was never scared about JR's vision. It was obviously was hard seeing my husband in so much pain,
but I always felt this peace about how it would turn out. I felt like
God gave me peace so I could use all my strength to be there for JR.

Thank you again for all the phone calls, emails, messages, and most of all, for your prayers!

3 Comments:

Blogger sara d said...

That is so great to hear. Wow, God is awesome!

8:26 AM  
Blogger learner said...

Praise God that is so good to hear.

3:01 PM  
Blogger K.P. Taskila said...

God bless you all. You've been on my mind and in my prayers since I read about this. I'm so glad to hear about this.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/