Free Web Counter My Life: Post surgery update

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post surgery update

Just wanted to post something really quick to let you know how everything went. The Dr. was able to clean most of the debris out of his eye. He put 6 stitches in his eye. JR is in A LOT of pain right now which vicodin isn't even cutting. I'm praying he will be able to sleep this afternoon.

Looks like best case scenario JR will be out of work for 30 days. It will take a long time for his vision to return to normal. The Dr. seems optimistic that he will regain most of his vision. He did say that there is a chance that he may develop a cataract from the blunt trauma to his eye.

I'll try and post more tomorrow after we return to the Dr.

Thank you all so much for you prayers! We have felt so covered in prayer. We love you guys!!

Tricia

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikenna Elizabeth said...

Praise God! I told everyone back home in Indiana to pray. My brother works for an online radio station and he said he was going to ask people on air to pray for him (I'm having problems listening so I don't know if he did or not). But lots of people...who don't even know JR personally...have been praying in Indiana :-)

-Mikenna

6:30 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Thanks for all the prayers! It's been amazing to see how many people have been praying. God is so awesome!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Fran Bonzelaar said...

Tricia I seriously feel so bad for JR. I can't stop thinking about it!I am praying for him like crazy.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/